We will only apply the Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure where applicable and at such time as is most favorable to the Complainants. Trickery shall only be used by and for the Complainants in this case.
Furthermore, a finding in this case will be reached at such time as the complainants have successfully applied enough pressure upon the Defendants to willfully submit and admit a finding of Guilt to this Court or to simply state ..."I give up".
The charge brought before this Kangaroo Court is Criminal Stalking.
- The Defendants have harassed the Board of Directors and Management of "THEIR" community. They have continuously defied this Court by intentionally showing up at Board of Directors meetings and letting their voices be heard while opposing detrimental and disgusting actions initiated by "THEIR" Board of Directors and Management Staff.
- The Defendants have on an annual basis, continuously, viciously and with reckless disregard for the current Board of Directors and/or Management, run for election to "THEIR" Board of Directors and/or attempted, through democracy, to elect individuals to represent "THEIR" best interests.
- The Defendants have dared to bring suits and complaints to Civil Courts, State and County agencies, amongst others, against members of the Management Staff and/or members of the Board of Directors for actions perpetrated against the community, rather than show total allegiance to said individuals.
- The Defendants have blatantly shared their grievances and complaints regarding the dysfunctional operation of the St. Augustine Shores to other homeowners in the community through a Town Hall Meeting and other such means necessary, in clear violation of the Statutes of Tyranny.
THE COURT HAS RULED:
It is the Kangaroo Court's collective opinion that;
- Any individual that has ever spoken out against any decision made by the Board of Directors or Management is Guilty of Stalking.
- Any individual that has any knowledge of any wrongful act initiated by the Board of Directors or Management is Guilty of Stalking.
- Any individual that votes for anyone not currently sitting on the Board of Directors is Guilty of Stalking.
- Any individual that at any time speaks negatively with regards to the current Board of Directors or Management is Guilty of Stalking.
- Any individual that campaigns for any individual not sitting on the current Board of Directors is Guilty of Stalking.
- Any individual that brings any action - civil, criminal or otherwise, against any member of the Board of Directors and/or Management is Guilty of Stalking.
Wherefore, based on the above stated findings of guilt, this Court shall use any schemes, shams, trickery, deception and exorbitant amount of Homeowner's Association funds to prosecute those that are guilty as charged.
So Ordered on this day, Wednesday March 24, 2010