RSS : Articles / Comments



"POLL QUESTION"
Should the Shores' Community Pool be open to all homeowners?
CLICK THIS LINK TO REGISTER AND VOTE
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Click the above image to listen in

"THE BIG DIG" - TIME FOR EXCAVATING

10:10 AM, Posted by Editorial Staff, No Comment

May 1, 2010

As the Annual Meeting and Vote approaches, I am digging out my excavating gear in the chance I actually become a Director of the Board. My first act will be to begin digging into the financials of the Shores and do as I promised, find out just where our money is going, "down to the penny". It’s time to see what we are getting for our monthly fees in a complete breakdown, not just an ‘overview’. It’s time to stop spending money on the wants of some and spend money on the needs of the majority. It’s time to properly maintain and repair those few amenities we have left, and improve our safety not only community wide, but especially at the Storage Compound that costs you extra.

For me, this week will be a long one as I anxiously await the outcome of the votes from my fellow neighbors. It’s time to expose what may have been hidden from us and time to make appropriate changes that will benefit us all as a community. I want to make those that we serve proud by exceeding your expectations. I want you to be able to get a real answer to a question within days of asking…not told either “I will get back to you on that” (and not) OR be completely ignored. I will undoubtedly ruffle some feathers but it is my personal opinion that some have become too comfortable or lax in their duties and need some professional improvements. I am also determined to listen to my fellow neighbors in need and find an amicable and compassionate solution…avoiding the involvement of legal counsel as much as possible. I also am going to be persistent…very persistent. If I am voted in by all of you, you can be certain that I will fight tooth and nail for you…after all, the Board and Staff WORK FOR YOU…the homeowner!

If you have not yet voted PLEASE DO SO…they are due in the ballot box in the Riverview Club Office by 4pm, May 6th. PLEASE VOTE.

Written by: Kristen Thomas

Keywords
St. Augustine Shores Homeowner Association
St. Augustine Shores, Shores Service Corporation
St. Augustine Shores Condominium
Conquistador Condominium, Greens Condominium
Greens II Condominium, Fairview Condominium
Casa Bella Condominium, St. Augustine Shores News



CLICK BELOW FOR YOUR SHORES COMMUNITY NEWS