RSS : Articles / Comments



"POLL QUESTION"
Should the Shores' Community Pool be open to all homeowners?
CLICK THIS LINK TO REGISTER AND VOTE
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Click the above image to listen in

GOLDSTEIN ANNOUNCES RUN FOR CONQUISTADOR CONDOMINIUM BOARD

1:09 PM, Posted by Editorial Staff, No Comment

My name is Linda Goldstein and I would appreciate your vote for a director’s seat on the Conquistador Condominium Board of Directors. I have lived in the Shores’ community since the 1970’s.

Over the years, many things have changed. I believe that our elected condo board must be willing to adapt to these changes. It is time for us to look out for the best interests and general welfare of our Conquistador Condominium homeowners. We have many residents on fixed incomes and others losing jobs. It is important that we hold the line on spending and become more accountable to our residents.

The economy is bad! Foreclosures, late payments and distress sales will only hurt our community. My intent is to make myself available to homeowners that may be facing difficulties. If the problem is addressed early on, there may be solutions available that would benefit both the association and homeowner. Hiring attorneys to force liens and foreclosures should only be used as a last resort.

My goals for the community, if elected, are as follows:

  • To represent the best interests of all homeowners with honesty, integrity and respect
  • To assure more communication and cooperation between the elected board and homeowners
  • To create a multi-phased landscaping plan to restore our community’s appearance and property values
  • To enact tighter controls and oversight of our operating costs
  • To promote recreational programs in order to unite our community members
The reasons that my husband and I purchased a home here are no longer apparent. We weren’t looking for just a home on a street. It was our desire to become part of a community. My hope is to create unity and see more neighbors looking out for one another and becoming more involved in our association.

I have worked in customer service, at the neighborhood Moultrie Publix, for many years and have met many wonderful people in our community. My goal is to extend the same level of courtesy and customer service as a director that I extend in my professional life. If you want the same things for our community as I, please elect me to represent your best interests.

Respectfully Submitted,

Linda J Goldstein
18 Cristina Court
(904) 797-4115
E-MAIL: ljgoldstein01@aol.com
Keywords
St. Augustine Shores Homeowner Association
St. Augustine Shores, Shores Service Corporation
St. Augustine Shores Condominium
Conquistador Condominium, Greens Condominium
Greens II Condominium, Fairview Condominium
Casa Bella Condominium, St. Augustine Shores News



CLICK BELOW FOR YOUR SHORES COMMUNITY NEWS