Over the years, many things have changed. I believe that our elected condo board must be willing to adapt to these changes. It is time for us to look out for the best interests and general welfare of our Conquistador Condominium homeowners. We have many residents on fixed incomes and others losing jobs. It is important that we hold the line on spending and become more accountable to our residents.
The economy is bad! Foreclosures, late payments and distress sales will only hurt our community. My intent is to make myself available to homeowners that may be facing difficulties. If the problem is addressed early on, there may be solutions available that would benefit both the association and homeowner. Hiring attorneys to force liens and foreclosures should only be used as a last resort.
My goals for the community, if elected, are as follows:
- To represent the best interests of all homeowners with honesty, integrity and respect
- To assure more communication and cooperation between the elected board and homeowners
- To create a multi-phased landscaping plan to restore our community’s appearance and property values
- To enact tighter controls and oversight of our operating costs
- To promote recreational programs in order to unite our community members
I have worked in customer service, at the neighborhood Moultrie Publix, for many years and have met many wonderful people in our community. My goal is to extend the same level of courtesy and customer service as a director that I extend in my professional life. If you want the same things for our community as I, please elect me to represent your best interests.
Linda J Goldstein
18 Cristina Court