RSS : Articles / Comments



"POLL QUESTION"
Should the Shores' Community Pool be open to all homeowners?
CLICK THIS LINK TO REGISTER AND VOTE
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Click the above image to listen in

SERVICE CORP CANDIDATE: STEVE RAFF

3:22 PM, Posted by Editorial Staff, No Comment


Reason to Run for Board of Directors position: I would like to bring excellent customer service and experienced management to St Augustine Service Corp Board of Directors to better serve the residents of the Shores.


Education: AS in Civil Engineering from Miami-Dade Community College, BS in Business Administration with a concentration in Management from Limestone College in Gaffney, SC.


Experience: I have over forty years experience in delivering quality customer service to citizens while employed with local governments. I was employed by Miami-Dade County for over 9 years and worked in the Public Works Dept. and Traffic & Transportation Dept. The last position held was a Traffic Engineer I.


I worked for the City of Spartanburg, SC for over 32 years. I held the position of Traffic Engineer for 25 years and the position of Director of Public Works for 7 years. I retired from my position as Director of Public Works in August 2007 and moved to St Augustine Shores.


As Director of Public Works I managed the second largest department in the City. The department had 129 employees with an annual budget of over six million dollars. The department consisted of six divisions: Street & Sewer Division, Solid Waste Division, Building Maintenance Division, Grounds Maintenance Division, Fleet Maintenance Division and the Traffic Engineering Division.


I am currently active in the Saint Augustine Shores Service Corp in the Architectural Control Committee where I am serving as Vice Chairman. I have made contacts with St Johns County Roads & Bridges Division and through this contact I have had several problems within the Shores corrected. I have also made contact with the Florida Department of Transportation and have had changes or repairs made to two traffic signals along US 1.

Keywords
St. Augustine Shores Homeowner Association
St. Augustine Shores, Shores Service Corporation
St. Augustine Shores Condominium
Conquistador Condominium, Greens Condominium
Greens II Condominium, Fairview Condominium
Casa Bella Condominium, St. Augustine Shores News



CLICK BELOW FOR YOUR SHORES COMMUNITY NEWS