Saint Augustine, FL
(904) 377-1077 or (904) 794-4510
- A forward thinking professional with a passion for internal and external customer service.
- Detail oriented problem solver with an earned reputation for multi-tasking due to the fast paced nature of commercial and residential property management and construction project coordination.
- An earned reputation for leadership due to participation on multiple advisory boards.
- A proven competency in writing and verbal communication, quality work ethic, and developing effective working relationships with vendors, subcontractors, and leasers.
Modern Properties of St. Augustine, Inc.
Property Manager/Project Coordinator/Office Manager
- Responsible for execution of leasing, coordination of maintenance, customer service to leases, and all financial aspects of expanding from 10,000 to 37,000 square feet of commercial office space.
- Represented developer in all aspects of horizontal construction of a 208 single family subdivision and commercial development project. Including but not limited to: permitting, coordinating land planners, engineers, and sub-contractors.
- Financial management of office and project development to include: accounts payable, accounts receivable, coordination of bank draws and payments to subcontractors, coordination with multiple banking institutions and the management of 8-10 fiscal accounts.
- Management of additional divisions of business under the Modern Properties umbrella, all with separate financials and reporting responsibilities.
- Coordinated with Mayo clinic and BB&T Bank representatives through purchase process of commercial out-parcels for the construction of those facilities including coordination of all underground utilities and roadway construction.
- Launch of 120 unit condominium project which included the following: contract negotiations with subcontractors, utility companies, and suppliers, coordinated with legal team to originate condominium documents, handled financial obligations for project, worked with marketing experts and sales team for the successful launch and sale of units, oversaw sales contracts once finalized by sales team to ensure proper execution for buyers, conducted initial inspection with buyers, coordinated closings between developer, sales team, and title company representatives.
- Management of developer's warranty obligations to condominium owners and over-seeing outside management company for all aspects of the exterior maintenance and fiscal responsibilities of the condominium association.
Notary Public of the State of Florida
St. Johns County Builders Council Associate Member of the Year 2005
- St. Johns Builders Council Board of Directors 2003 – 2008
- St. Johns County Contractor’s licensing review board 2008 (Appointed by the County commissioners) 4 year term
- Southwood Home Owner's Association (Vice President of Board of Directors) 1998-2007
- Belle Haven Condo Association (Vice President of Board of Directors) 2004-Present
- Plaza South Condo Association (Vice President of Board of Directors) 1998-Present
- St. Augustine Shores Civic Association Board of Directors 2007-Present